Friday, May 8, 2020

9 May 2020 | My Telenor Test Your Skills Today Answers | Telenor App Quiz Answer

Telenor Quiz May 09, 2020 Let’s check your skills test. Today we will give you daily My Telenor App free MBs Today my answer to the question of my Telenor app now you can give the right answers and win the free Internet of Telenor 2020. Connect with us and get daily rewards for answering the Telenor app question.

9 May 2020 | My Telenor Test Your Skills  Today Answers  | Telenor App Quiz Answer


Telenor Quiz May 09, 2020
If you are ready to answer Telenor's questions daily and earn free MB daily on Telenor. let’s connect with us, we will provide you with free Telenor internet tips and free internet Telenor advice and a Telenor question of today 09 May 2020.
My Telenor application gives you every day Telenor Quiz.
May 09, 2020 Telenor MB application free of 50 MB of free Internet and increase your IQ level by giving the answers to the daily base of 5 questions from Telenor.
My advice is that please open my free MB base from the Telenor app daily and give them answers to some questions because when you do a google search for these questions you can learn how to search any what a topic on Google or YouTube.
I have a YouTube channel where I upload a daily base of the Telenor quiz so you can find me on YouTube search Telenor App Quiz Answer YouTube channel you can easily watch the daily Telenor quiz from my YouTube channel so please subscribe to our YouTube.

How to Get free MB for my Telenor App:
Telenor Quiz May 09, 2020, I regularly update my website base on daily Telenor answers and questions and I will help you to find free MBs on Telenor, so please give me comments in the comments, because It is my fight that I found the question of answers and post on my The website that can help you and allowed you to win the daily base of Telenor Quiz gave you free MB on Telenor in 2020.
So, my request is that, please allow the notification button to activate because when I post the Telenor question, you have automatically received a notification from my website.
I have a YouTube channel where I upload a daily Telenor quiz base so you can find me on YouTube. Search the YouTube channel, you can easily watch the daily Telenor App Quiz Answer from my YouTube channel, so please subscribe to our YouTube.
Today My Telenor App Question Answer 09 May 2020
01) Which is the largest city in Africa?
  1. Lagos
  2. Burke
  3. Fasico
  4. Angola
Which is the largest city in Africa?
Lagos
02) The .............. takes up the southern edge of the Sahara.
  1. Savannas
  2. Rainforest
  3. Coast
  4. Sahel
The .............. takes up the southern edge of the Sahara.
Savannas

03) How many people live in African Continent?
  1. 1 Bil
  2. 1.2 Bil
  3. 50 Bil
  4. 3 Bil
How many people live in African Continent?
1.2 Bil
04) Which is the most spoken language in Africa?
  1. English
  2. Chinese
  3. French
  4. Sawahili
Which is the most spoken language in Africa?
Sawahili

05) In which country does the White Nile originate?
  1. Ethiopia
  2. Burundi
  3. Sudan
  4. Egypt
In which country does the White Nile originate?
Burundi
Telenor Customer Service

If you have problems with Telenor services or the Telenor questionnaire May 09, 2020, MB are not received, so you can contact Telenor customer service directly. my online Telenor offered a live chat option and direct contact with the Telenor. In the live chat option, you can direct the chat to Telenor customer service, here are many Telenor peoples available to wait for your problems to be resolved

If you have not responded using the Telenor customer service live chat option, you can contact fill the mousse directly who gave you information and submit your problem.

Contact Detail of Telenor Customer Service

Telenor Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited Islamabad, Pakistan.
Head Office: 345, Plot No. 55, River View Avenue, Block B, Gulberg Greens Islamabad – 44000
Phone: +92 (42) 111 345 100
Email: telenor345@telenor.com.pk
*You will be connected to an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System. Rs. 2 + Tax will be charged for each call connected to a Customer Relationship Officer.

1 comment:

Gulfam Raii said...

Nice Work.. Keep it up👍

Post a Comment