Friday, May 22, 2020

My Telenor Today Questions | 22 May 2020 Telenor Today Questions

The questions and answers of my Telenor app today May 22, 2020, are here. Let's check your skill test. Today we will give you free MB daily on my Telenor app. Today my answer to the question from my Telenor app, you can now give the right answers and win the free Internet from Telenor 2020. Connect with us and get daily rewards for answering the question from the app Telenor.

My Telenor App Questions and Answers Today May 22, 2020

If you are ready to answer questions from the My Telenor application daily and earn free MB daily on Telenor. Connect with us, we will provide you with free Telenor Internet advice and free Telenor Internet advice as well as a Telenor application questions and answers today May 22, 2020.

My Telenor app gives you a daily Telenor Quiz.

May 22, 2020, Telenor MB free application of 50 MB of free Internet and increase your IQ level by giving the answers to the daily the base of 5 questions from Telenor.

My advice is to open my free MB base daily from the Telenor app and give them answers to some questions because when you do a Google search for these questions, you can learn how to search for any subject on Google or YouTube.

I have a YouTube channel where I upload a daily Telenor quiz base so you can find me on YouTube.

 

How to Get free MB for my Telenor App:

Telenor Quiz May 22, 2020, I regularly update my website base on daily Telenor answers and questions and I will help you find free MBs on Telenor, so please give me feedback in the comments, because it is my fight that I found the question of answers and messages on my site The Web site which can help you and allowed you to gain the daily base of Telenor Quiz gave you free MB on Telenor in 2020.

So my request is that, please allow the notification button to activate because when I post the Telenor question, you have I automatically received a notification from my website.

I have a YouTube channel where I upload a daily Telenor quiz base so you can find me on YouTube. Search the YouTube channel, you can easily watch the daily response to the My Telenor Today Questions on my YouTube channel, so please subscribe to our YouTube.

Today My Telenor App Question Answer 22 May 2020

Q1) Chaand Raat is a ----- word

  • French
  • Arabic
  • Bengali
  • Persian

Chaand Raat is a ----- word
Bengali


Q2) During Ramadan, Chaand Raat is the night of the month ---
  • Rajab
  • Shabaan
  • Ramadan
  • Shawaal
During Ramadan, Chaand Raat is the night of the month ---
Ramadan

Q3) Tabaski Feast is prepared and shared by families and communities on Chaand Raat in -----

  • Pakistan
  • USA
  • Italy
  • Gambia

Tabaski Feast is prepared and shared by families and communities on Chaand Raat in -----
Gambla

Q4) A festival called Makadara takes place throughout --- & eid in Kenya

  • Chaand Raat
  • Easter
  • Christmast
  • Holiday

A festival called Makadara takes place throughout --- & eid in Kenya
Chand Raat

Q5) Sadaqah al-Fitr is collected on Chaand Raat in
Morocco
Spain
Canada
Belgium

Sadaqah al-Fitr is collected on Chaand Raat in
Morocco


Telenor Customer Service

If you have problems with Telenor services or the Telenor questionnaire of May 22, 2020, MB is not received, so you can contact Telenor customer service directly. my online Telenor offered a live chat option and direct contact with the Telenor. In the live chat option, you can direct the chat to Telenor customer service, here are many Telenor peoples available to wait for your issues to be resolved

If you have not responded using the Telenor customer service live chat option, you can contact Fill the mousse directly who provided you with information and submit your problem.

Contact Detail of Telenor Customer Service

Telenor Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited Islamabad, Pakistan.

Headquarters: 345, field n ° 55, River View Avenue, block B, Gulberg Greens Islamabad - 44000

Telephone: +92 (42) 111345100

Email: telenor345@telenor.com.pk


1 comment:

Post a Comment