Thursday, May 28, 2020

My Telenor Today Questions | 28 May 2020

The questions and answers of My Telenor App today May 28, 2020, are here. Let's check your skill test. Today, we will offer you free MB daily on my Telenor app. Today my answer to the question of my Telenor app, you can now give the right answers and win the free Internet of Telenor 2020.
Here we listed My Telenor App Today Questions and Answers May 28, 2020,

If you are ready to answer questions on the My Telenor app daily and earn free MB daily on Telenor. Connect with us, we will provide you with free Telenor Internet advice and free Telenor Internet advice as well as a question and answers to a Telenor request today May 28, 2020.

My Telenor app gives you a daily Telenor Quiz. through which you will get completely free MB as well as general knowledge about Pakistan and the world.

My advice is to open my free MB database daily from the Telenor app and give them answers to certain questions because when you do a Google search for these questions, you can learn to search any subject on Google or YouTube.

 

I have a YouTube channel where I upload a daily Telenor question base so you can find me on YouTube.

Today My Telenor App Question Answer 28 May 2020 Are Listed Below:

Q1) How many countries are there in North America?

  • 20

  • 40

  • 23

  • 21

How many countries are there in North America?
23

Q2) North America is the ? ...... largest continent by area.

  • Second

  • Fifth

  • Third

  • Fourth

North America is the ? ...... largest continent by area.
Third

Q3) Which of the country is NOT located in North America?

  • USA

  • Canada

  • Cuba

  • Italy

Which of the country is NOT located in North America?
Italy

Q4) Which of the following is not an American sports league?

  • Fifa

  • NBA

  • NHL

  • MLB

Which of the following is not an American sports league?
FIFA

Q5) Which of the following country is home to Hollywood?

  • USA

  • Puerto Rico

  • Canada

  • Bahamas

Which of the following country is home to Hollywood?
USA

Customer Service:

If you need additional information regarding the use of the services, please contact us via telenor345@telenor.com.pk, or through social media and our support team will get back to you as soon as possible. In addition, the number 1700 of our Contact Center is available 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment