Monday, May 25, 2020

My Telenor Today Questions | 25 May 2020

The questions and answers of My Telenor App today May 25, 2020 are here. Let's check your skill test. Today, we will offer you free MB daily on my Telenor app. Today my answer to the question from my Telenor app, you can now give the right answers and win the free Internet from Telenor 2020. Connect with us and get daily rewards for answering the question from the app Telenor.
My Telenor Today Questions  25 May 2020 Telenor Today Questions

My Telenor App Today Questions and Answers May 25, 2020, are here;

If you are ready to answer questions from the My Telenor application daily and earn free MB daily on Telenor. Connect with us, we will provide you with free Telenor Internet advice and free Telenor Internet advice as well as a Telenor application questions and answers today May 25, 2020.

My Telenor app gives you a daily basis Telenor Quiz. through which you will get totally free MB as well as general knowledge about Pakistan and the world.

May 25, 2020, Telenor MB free application of 50 MB of free Internet and increase your IQ level by giving the answers to the daily the base of 5 questions from Telenor.

My advice is to open my free MB base daily from the Telenor app and give them answers to some questions because when you do a Google search for these questions, you can learn how to search for any subject on Google or YouTube.

I have a YouTube channel where I upload a daily Telenor quiz base so you can find me on YouTube.

 

Getting free MB for my Telenor App through Answering of Questions:

Telenor Test your Skills May 25, 2020, I regularly update my website base on daily Telenor answers and questions and I will help you find free MBs on Telenor, so please give me feedback in the comments, because it is my fight that I found the question of answers and messages on my site The Web site which can help you and allowed you to gain the daily base of Telenor Quiz gave you free MB on Telenor in 2020.

So, my request is that, please allow the notification button to activate because when I post the Telenor question, you have I automatically received a notification from my website.

I have a YouTube channel where I upload a daily Telenor quiz base so you can find me on YouTube. Search the YouTube channel, you can easily watch the daily response to the My Telenor Today Questions on my YouTube channel, so please subscribe to our YouTube.

Today My Telenor App Question Answer 25 May 2020 Are Listed Below:

Q1) How do you say Eid Mubarak in the Turkish Language?

  • Namaste 
  • Hola
  • Ciao
  • Bayram??

How do you say Eid Mubarak in the Turkish Language?
Bayram??

Q2) Eid is celebrated for --- days

  • 3
  • 5
  • 10
  • 2

Eid is celebrated for --- days
3

Q3) Eid is celebrated ----- a year.

  • Twice
  • Thrice
  • Once
  • Everyday

Eid is celebrated ----- a year.
Twice

Q4) Tabaski means Eid Mubarak in ---- Language

  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Chinese
  • African

Tabaski means Eid Mubarak in ---- Language
African

Q5) Name the traditional dish for Eid in Iran.

  • Stew & Rice
  • Soup
  • Tea
  • Pasta

Name the traditional dish for Eid in Iran.
Stew & Rice

Telenor Customer Service:

If you need additional information regarding the use of the services, please contact us via korisnickiservis@telenor.me, Facebook or Twitter and our support team will get back to you as soon as possible. In addition, the number 1700 of our Contact Center is available 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment